Saturday, August 18, 2007

10 months and
counting....

Mommy can hardly believe I am 10 months
old already. I am getting so big.... I like to crawl
everywhere and get into anything I can find. See...
I even like dirty dishes and I love getting into
Koda's food.

My new thing is crawling up the stairs. I think

I am so big and it is so fun. I am not sure how to get

back down though.... but am really good getting

up them. Mommy had to buy a gate to put up

so I can't go up them and fall down them.

Holding on for dear life!!!



That is about all that is new here. I am getting two
more teeth in on the top.... that will make seven. I
love to eat almost everything too. Ice cream is my
favorite. I can't believe summer is almost over. I am
ready for fall and some cool weather!!
Love~Owen









3 comments:

Hillary said...

Kel~
Owen is so cute and getting so big. It looks like you had a great time with your sister! I tried to email you, but it won't got through. Email me at cashsmommy@gmail.com.
Love,
Hillary

tjsing said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog to find out what this means. I am going to be checking on you! By the way I love the new pics and I miss you guys more and more all the time.

Bridgette said...

Owen, You are getting so big! I am glad to be back so that I can play with you again. Love, Levi


ps, I like the dishwasher too. Just the right size for us!!:) Heehee.