Saturday, August 18, 2007

Me and my cousins!!

My cousins Madison and Ashton flew the wholeway here from Pennsylvania to see me. They spent a week with me. Aunty Tara came along too. We played hard all week. We were all so tired by the end of the day and were usually in bed by 8 p.m. The picture on the right is the first night they were here. They didn't get in till really late. But of course they were all excited to see me so they snuck into my room and peeked in my crib. And of course.... I woke up only to hear them giggling! Mommy got me out of bed and we exchanged lots of hugs and kisses!! I knew it was going to be a good week.



We took a bath every night together! We all love baths so we just splished and splashed for a long time. They would make me laugh a lot.














We loved when daddy would come home from work. We would go to the door and give him lots of hugs. Then Madison and Ashton love to wrestle with him and play horsey. I had to sit on the sidelines and watch. Someday I will be big enough to play that rough and I can't wait!!


Some highlights from the week including going to the zoo, swimming, playing, eating an ice cream cone, taking baths, having Madison feed me my bottle and having aunt Tara rock me to sleep. We had such a wonderful week. Thank you guys for coming the whole way out here to play with me. I love you guys and miss you already. Owen



No comments: