Saturday, August 18, 2007

Snapshots of
our week!!
Madison and Ashton giving each other a hug!!

Me and Aunt Tara!! I think she wanted to take me home. She told mommy that if she could have one at my age...she might think about a third one!!!
Me with Maddy. We like to call her Maddy because that is what Ashton calls her. It is so cute. He would always say.... Maddy... what Maddy...why Maddy...... Maddy liked to hold me and even pick me up. I think she would love to have a little brother or preferably a sister. She is a great BIG cousin!!

Me crawling on the grass. I love the way it feels. I like to pick it and put it in my mouth.
Aunt Tara with her precious little kidos!! Ashton is 2 1/2 and Madison is 4 1/2. She will go to Preschool again this year and is very excited. Ashton is a little busy boy. He loves anything with buttons. He loves cell phones and trucks. He says "Mommy" and "why Mommy" all the time. They are good kids though and even better cousins.

No comments: