Saturday, December 06, 2008

Gingerbread Houses!!

This afternoon a bunch of girls I work with
and their kids came over to decorate
gingerbread houses. It was so much fun.
We bought our kits at Costco so it had
everything we needed in them to decorate
our houses. It has been such a long time
since I have done a gingerbread house.
As you can tell, was the pretties one around, but
we had fun and that is all that matters!!1
Owen started out helping since he discovered all
the candy and thought it was pretty fun to grab
and eat whatever he wanted. Once he learned mom
wasn't going to let him eat all the candy, his
interest was soon gone and so was he.... off to
play with the other kids.


Look at me with all this candy and frosting!!!

Anyone looking??? Good... I can eat another piece.

Morgan and Owen
Michele and Morgan starting to make their
house. Theirs actually turned out really good
despite Morgan loosing interest pretty quickly
too leaving Michele to do most of it. I think
the adults had more fun than the kids.
Morgan testing out all the candy. Who
cares about decorating!!
Kim and Allie decorating their house. Kim
and I were having major issues with
our frosting. I think we ended up eating more
than we did putting our houses. Big surprise
I know....me and and frosting!!!
Melissa and her kiddos decorating their house.
Her kids actually helped the whole time and did
a very nice job at decorating their gingerbread
house. It turned out GREAT!!
Michele going crazy with her frosting. Jenny,
Kristen and Joey came too and decorated
their snowman which turned out very cute .
It was such a fun night. Thanks girls, will
have to do it again soon. Lots of laughs, food,
fellowship and friends....what more do you need!!










2 comments:

Bridgette said...

Looks like a good time Kelly! Great job on your house!:)

Kim said...

Thanks so much for the fun night! I love those type of nights full of laughfter. We definitely need to have another game night after the holidays.