Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Owen and Santa

Last weekend at Aaron's work they had
a little thing for the kids and guess who
showed up, but Santa!! Owen wasn't
quite sure of him at first but he did
sit on his lap after he saw Santa was
giving out candy canes!!!
It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!!

And a lot like winter with all the snow!!!
It has been cold and windy with a lot of
snow dumping!! They are calling for more
snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
We might just have a WHITE Christmas!!


Owen and mom!!

Owen standing in font of our tree. It was very
cute because I told him to go stand in front of the
tree and he actually did!! I was pretty impressed.


Owen being silly. He found this box and
thought it was pretty fun to play in it.
What kids find entertaining!!

Peek a Boo

Owen has been quite the hand full at times lately.
I always thought he did pretty good at not getting
into things, but guess I was naive to that all. I
was working out in my room today and came
down to him having a bag of chips and a bag of
snack mix all over the house...well really only the
crumbs. I think he was feeding the rest to Koda
and I am sure he was snacking on some himself. He
is so busy and into everything. He dumps Koda's
water out or all him food into the water bowl.
Yesterday he helped himself to some cookies he found
in the pantry. I guess my lesson is I can't leave him
along and I need to get things on all my door
handles to keep him from getting into things
he shouldn't. Oh well.... guess he could be into
a lot worse things. He is getting in and out of his
crib all the time. He gets out and throws tons of
books into his crib. Needless to say he does get
back in and will fall asleep. Hence his big bed he is
getting for his Christmas present. He is going
through the lovely 2's that all parents just love.
The fun and trying times of kids....got to love them
though for all they explore and image!!
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.






















































No comments: