Double Coupons=Screaming Deals!!!
to be a bargain shopper or search for the best deals
or the lowest prices. Well.... I have a few friends
that are coupon aholics and find these crazy
"SCREAMING" deals as they would say!!! Anyway..
Kmart was offering double coupons last week on
some groceries items, but were running out of
most things. So my friends thought they would
call Wal-Mart to see if they would honor the
double coupons. To make a VERY long story
short, they did honor the double coupons for
a while. So all the groceries above totaled a
$172 dollars and some odd cents. However,
with all the coupons, I only payed $24 dollars!!
Now that is a Screaming deal!!
4 comments:
Am I impressed or what????? So cool! I love to save money!!
I think we finally made a believer out of you!
Wow, your 2 boxes of Corn Chex would cost us $24 here in Singapore!
wow, your two boxes of Corn Chex would cost $24 here in Singapore! Nice work!
Post a Comment