Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!
We hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed
2008 Christmas!! We hope you have joyous
times with family and friends and that you
remember the true meaning of Christmas!
Happy Birthday Jesus!! We love you!!
~Aaron, Kelly and Owen
Christmas Morning at our house.
It was so fun this year b/c
Owen really got into Christmas
and opening presents. He came
wondering into our room at 6:30 am.
He marched right down the step and
sat down in front of the tree with
all the presents. He started graping
for then before we were even ready.
He was so EXCITED!!!
Looking around at all the presents and
wondering what this thing called Christmas
was really all about!!!



For Christmas Owen got a train track and
trains to go with it. He has been into "trains"
lately and seem so intrigued by them. He
also got his "Hess" truck from great-grandma
Hess and absolutely loves it. It is by far his
favorite toy and I don't think he has barely
put it down. It is a pretty neat truck and has
a little skid loader in the back of it. It makes
so many noises and has a lot of different
features to it. It is a great truck!!!

Christmas Eve we went to Cole Community for
a Christmas Eve Service with Aaron's family. Then
everyone came back to our house for appetizers and
pick foods. It was a lot of fun with good food and
fellowship. Christmas Day we went to Aaron's Aunt
and Uncle's house for a Prime Rib dinner and had
a nice relaxing day. Can't believe Christmas
has come and gone already. We are heading to
Portland on Tuesday to do Christmas with Aaron's
family over there. Can't wait!! Hope you all
had a wonderful Christmas!!















































1 comment:

Kim said...

Hello! I am glad that Owen got into Christmas. I love how he woke up and sat down by the tree. It is only going to get funner as these kids get older. I think I found another Pennsylvanian slang word from your post..."pick" foods. I haven't heard that one before. Have fun in Portland. We'll have to see you guys when you return.